Career Pathways Program
Specially designed for women, WiNGS career development program provides professional skills training, personalized career guidance and connection to competitive job opportunities through partnerships with employers in the community.
In the program, members will receive:
- Professional skills training
- Individualized career guidance from a career coach
- Financial education and coaching
- Connection to competitive job opportunities
WiNGS members received work readiness services in the last year
Here are your steps to fulfilling opportunities:
- First, attend a 90-minute career informational session to learn more.
- Then, join a Career Cohort by attending our Career Discovery Workshop.
- Connect with your personal career coach to design your individualized plan.
- Receive support on interview skills and resume writing.
- Fast track access to WiNGS employer partners for job opportunities.