What our members are saying:
“These classes helped me develop my business plan, as well as understand things such as marketing and networking. Most importantly the classes helped me build up my self-esteem. I always had confidence in my baking skills but lacked a personal self-confidence. I found inspiration being surrounded by women with similar aspirations”
“When I came to the Enterprise Center, I didn’t think I was going to learn as much as I have. It was like a different language, but it have definitely been like a family here. My cohort classmates have be there to support me in ways that I thought only family could.
Do you want to grow your existing small business?
Check out the WiNGS Women’s Enterprise Center.
At the WiNGS Women’s Enterprise Center we help members design, launch and establish their businesses. Our no-cost business plan training program is designed for women who want to start a new business or expand their existing small business.
In the program, members:
- Learn important personal and business financial skills
- Create a solid business plan
- Develop professional skills
- Become part of a network of peers and professionals
Our graduates own catering companies, beauty salons, child care services, and even run their own charities. At WiNGS, they were able to turn their passion into their livelihood in a safe, supportive environment of fellow entrepreneurs, highly-trained instructors, skilled volunteers, and program alumnae.
Are you ready to get started?
- First, attend a 90-minute informational session to see if the Women’s Enterprise Center is right for you.
- Then, spend a day in FLiGHT, our idea exploration workshop to fully vet your business concept.
- Next, you’ll join our 6-week training course, where you’ll learn how to launch and manage a successful business, and complete your business plan.
Once you’re enrolled in the program, you can access WiNGS business mentoring and skill building workshops. These opportunities allow members to personalize their experiences and receive additional training in specific areas of interest, such as business insurance, human resources, finance or legal matters. And all members have access to the WiNGS Center at Ebby’s Place, which offers free wi-fi and a computer lab.
Sign up today by calling 214-584-2305 or sending an email to WEC@WiNGSdallas.org.