Women’s Enterprise Program
We help aspiring and current business owners prepare, plan, launch, and grow their businesses. Our comprehensive business development training and services provide support for every stage of the business lifecycle.
Specially designed for women entrepreneurs, our program offers:
- Entrepreneur Development. A 5-week series that explores your readiness and the right business model for you.
- Business Plan Training. A 13-week program where you will learn how to build a solid business plan and essential skills to manage a successful business.
- Mentorship from experienced business advisers.
- Valuable Business Workshops to help you grow and succeed in your business.
- Resources, expertise, and best practices.
- Network of peers and seasoned industry experts.
- Access to the WiNGS Center at Ebby’s Place, which offers free Wi-Fi, a well-appointed computer lab, and even space for your client meetings.
Businesses Powered by WiNGS©
WiNGS graduates have made significantly impact in the community in a wide range of industries. We are proud to highlight these women-owned businesses, Powered by WiNGS©.
Ready to Get Started?
Start your rewarding entrepreneurship journey by attending our next 90 minute information session.SIGN UP NOW
“I just remember walking into WiNGS, and it was just so warm and welcoming. We were all here with this one common thing – we were trying to better our lives, better ourselves, and ultimately, trying to better our community.”
– Hope Oriabure Hunter, a WEC Member